|1. Memorial:||Cologne Southern Cemetery|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.122|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||7D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Charles Edward and Emily Anne Farmer, of 18, Sloane Court, Chelsea, London.
Education & Career :
Undergraduate, New College, Oxford University (1908)
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 7th Battalion Seaforth Highlanders|
|Action : POW|
PoW includes men who are identified as having died whilst formal Prisoners of War.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Apollo University No. 357 E.C.||Oxfordshire|
11th February 1908
10th March 1908
5th May 1908
Initiated into Apollo Lodge as an Undergraduate, aged 20.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley