|1. Memorial:||Falmouth Cemetery, Cornwall||K. A. 51.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.123|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||35D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 24th (Service) Battalion (2nd Sportsman's) Royal Fusiliers|
24th (Service) Battalion (2nd Sportsman's) Formed in London on 20 November 1914 by E.Cunliffe-Owen. June 1915 : attached to 99th Brigade, 33rd Division. Landed at Boulogne in November 1915. 13 December 1915 : transferred to 5th Brigade in 2nd Division.
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Military Jubilee No. 2195 E.C.||East Kent|
7th August 1918
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley