|1. Memorial:||Bucharest War Cemetery||Special Plot, grave 1.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.123|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||50D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: HMS Mersey|
|Action : Post War|
Post War includes all operations in all theatres up to 31st August 1921. This excludes the campaign in Russia against the Bolsheviks. It also includes men who succombed to wounds post war and who died from various causes whilst still in the services but post war.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||United Service No. 3124 E.C.||East Kent|
8th December 1916
8th June 1917
6th August 1917
Despite being a Post War casualty, the records of United Grand Lodge show that he "died 5.1.19 on w.s." (war service).
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley