Awards & Titles:
Early Life :Born at Southsea, Portsmouth to Agnes and William Gould and was 1 month old on the 1891 census.
Education & Career :Appears as a Student on the UK, Medical and Dental Register March 1908. Alumni of Clare College, Cambridge. Student in 1912.
Unit : Not Yet Known
Action : No Data
Recorded as a "Dresser" [medical] and serving with the 2nd Belgian Unit of the British Red Cross.
Probate record shows: Gould [Monk] Henry Hilton of Bedworth House, Yarborough Road, Southsea, Hampshire, died 5 April 1915. Administration, London 25 May to William Monk Gould, musician. Effects £683 16s.
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Isaac Newton University No. 859 E.C.||Cambridgeshire|
30th April 1912
28th May 1912
13th July 1912
Record in the Lodge Register at the United Grand Lodge of England shows "K/Action" with no date. He does not appear to have joined any other lodge.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England