|1. Memorial:||Ottawa (Beechwood) Cemetery||A.R. 37. 43.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.124|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||57C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Mary Jane Hardie, of Bryngolen, Victoria Avenue, Margate, England; husband of Elizabeth Augusta Hardie, of 10, West Green, South Tottenham, London, England.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Canadian Army Pay Corps|
|Action : Post War|
Post War includes all operations in all theatres up to 31st August 1921. This excludes the campaign in Russia against the Bolsheviks. It also includes men who succombed to wounds post war and who died from various causes whilst still in the services but post war.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Canada No. 3527 E.C.||London|
25th February 1919
22nd July 1919
Contribution record shows "Died 17th Decr 1919".
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley