Awards & Titles:
Unit : Not Yet Known
Action : No Data
Lieutenant, Mooltan (1913).
There are numerous casualties of the same name, with the only real match having the rank of Private. From his masonic record, we understand that he was a Lieutenant in 1913, so work is still required making the connection to Captain and narrowing down his date of death and location.
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Mooltan No. 1307 E.C.||Bengal|
27th January 1913
11th February 1913
11th March 1913
"Killed in Action Apr 1915"
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England