|1. Memorial:||Arras Memorial||Bay 7 Faubourg d'Amiens|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.125|
|3. Memorial:||The (1933) Scroll - Roll of Honour||50A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Mr. and Mrs. Hayward, of 39, Randall St., Maidstone; husband of Jean Hayward, of 120, Brightwell Avenue, Westcliff-on-Sea.
Education & Career :
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||13th Battlion The Essex Regiment|
|Action :||The Arras Offensive and associated actions|
9 April - 16 June 1917. The Arras Offensive consisted of a series of linked attacks starting with the Anglo Canadian assault on the dominant Vimy Ridge feature through the battles in the Scarpe River valley and up to the assaults on the Hindenburg line in the summer of 1917.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Stephens No. 3089 E.C.||Buckinghamshire|
1st June 1907
6th July 1907
7th September 1907
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Last Updated: 2018-09-15 12:09:40