|1. Memorial:||St. Acheul French National Cemetery, Amiens||18|
|2. Book:||The Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Youngest son of J. J. and E. Hill, of Dover; husband of Ethel Hill, of 19, Buckland Avenue, Dover.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||118th Battery Royal Garrison Artillery|
|Action :||France & Flanders|
France & Flanders covers all the dates and corresponding locations which are outside the official battle nomenclature dates on the Western Front. Therefore the actions in which these men died could be considered 'normal' trench duty - the daily attrition losses which were an everyday fact of duty on the Western Front.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Ordnance No. 2399 E.C.||West Kent|
13th November 1903
11th December 1903
8th January 1904
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England
Last Updated: 2018-10-07 15:24:10