|1. Memorial:||Tower Hill Memorial||London|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Husband of Mary Ellen Hill, of 11, Fordell Rd., Ullet Rd., Liverpool. Born at Carlisle.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||SS Eloby|
|Action :||Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations that do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes all Merchant Navy losses.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Everton No. 823 E.C.||West Lancashire|
20th November 1907
20th May 1908
21st April 1909
"Died 19th July 17 ? - Torpedoed"
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England
Last Updated: 2018-10-07 15:28:31