|Memorial .||Delhi Memorial (India Gate)||I. B. 11.|
Awards & Titles:
Education & Career :Student of Caius College, Cambridge University (1912).
Action : India & Imperial Policing
At the start of the war it was important to bring Regular Battalions back from their 'Imperial Policing' role in India and the FarEast. These troops were replaced by Territorial and other Garisson troops.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Isaac Newton University No. 859 E.C.||Cambridgeshire|
29th October 1912
26th November 1912
4th February 1913
"Killed in action August 1917"
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England
Last Updated: 2018-10-24 07:44:22