|1. Memorial:||Rookwood Necropolis||Pres. 50. 9793. (GRM/2*). Sydney|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.116|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||36B GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||Australian Infantry Base Depot|
|Action :||Natural Causes|
Natural causes is attributed those deaths due to causes that were not directly associated with the war. Included in this are wartime deaths resulting from the Spanish Influenza pandemic and its associated pneumonia problems and other attributions such as age and exhaustion.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Rewa of Viti No. 2238 E.C.||South West Pacific|
10th June 1911
11th November 1911
9th December 1911
Recorded in the records of the United Grand Lodge of England on War Service from 1915 and "Died 24/12/15"
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Last Updated: 2017-08-19 07:36:13