|1. Memorial:||St. Sever Cemetery Extension||O. IV. E. 1. Rouen|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.127|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||35A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of James Dalton Kennett and Eleanor Kennett, of Isedale St., Wooloowin, Queensland. Native of Leighton Buzzard, England.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||2nd General Hospital Australian Army Medical Corps|
|Action :||France & Flanders|
France & Flanders covers all the dates and corresponding locations which are outside the official battle nomenclature dates on the Western Front. Therefore the actions in which these men died could be considered 'normal' trench duty - the daily attrition losses which were an everyday fact of duty on the Western Front.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Gregory No. 2139 E.C.||Unknown|
26th April 1914
23rd August 1914
Rose to no higher degree than Fellowcraft, having been initiated in the months before the war. He is already a Soldier, resident at Cairns. His war service is immediate showing across three years 1914-16. The contribution record further shows he "Died on Active Service."
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley