|1. Memorial:||Loos Memorial||Panel 106 & 107 Loos|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.128|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||48A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of George and Ellen Lacon of Sunderland
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||2/Durham Light Infantry|
|Action :||No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Lodge Benedict Biscop No. 2975 E.C.||Durham|
27th April 1914
8th July 1914
3rd December 1914
Initiated in 1914 at Monkewearmouth. He was resident in Sunderland at this time and employed as a "Manager." The contribution record in the ledgers of the United Grand Lodge of England show that he was "Killed 28 June 1917."
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley