|Memorial .||Haynecourt British Cemetery|
Awards & Titles:
|Military Medal |
At present we have been unable to find any substantial information on this Brother beyond that offered by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Family :Son of Alexander and Emma McLellan, of 7, Dale Avenue, Amhirsh. Nova Scotia.
Action : The Final Advance in Artois
The Final Advance in Artois occured 2nd October - 11th November 1918. Concurrently with the advances in the Somme and Arras sectors the First and Fifth British Armies continued the advance and chase the Germans back towards the Belgian border.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Royal Standard No. 398 E.C.||Montreal & Halifax|
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England