|1. Memorial:||Grevillers British Cemetery|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.130|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||9A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Alexander Lorimer Miller and Jane H. Miller; husband of E. I. Miller, of 14, Holden St., Kensington Park, South Australia. Born at Berwick-on-Tweed, England.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||10th Australian Infantry, A.I.F.|
|Action :||The Arras Offensive and associated actions|
9 April - 16 June 1917. The Arras Offensive consisted of a series of linked attacks starting with the Anglo Canadian assault on the dominant Vimy Ridge feature through the battles in the Scarpe River valley and up to the assaults on the Hindenburg line in the summer of 1917.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||St David's No. 393 E.C.||Northumberland|
23rd January 1912
20th February 1912
26th March 1917
Auctioneer in the register of the Lodge.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley
Last Updated: 2020-01-22 04:58:53