|Memorial .||Wandsworth (Earlsfield) Cemetery||G. 15. 166.|
Awards & Titles:
At present we have been unable to find any substantial information on this Brother beyond that offered by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Family :Son of Thomas and Mary Ann Monkhouse; husband of Elizabeth Kate Monkhouse, of 58, Lebanon Gardens, West Hill, Wandsworth, London. Native of Kent.
Unit : Royal Army Medical Corps
Action : No Data
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||In Arduis Fidelis No. 3432 E.C.||London|
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England