|1. Memorial:||Etaples Military Cemetery||I. A. 14.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.116|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||35C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 12th Battalion Royal Fusiliers|
12th (Service) Battalion Formed at Hounslow in September 1914 as part of K3 and attached to 73rd Brigade, 24th Division. Landed in France 1 September 1915. 17 October 1915 : transferred to 17th Brigade in same Division. 13 February 1918 : disbanded in France, with personnel dispersed to 1st, 10th and 11th Battalions.
|Action : France & Flanders|
France & Flanders covers all the dates and corresponding locations which are outside the official battle nomenclature dates on the Western Front. Therefore the actions in which these men died could be considered 'normal' trench duty - the daily attrition losses which were an everyday fact of duty on the Western Front.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Adur No. 2187 E.C.||Sussex|
22nd June 1910
26th October 1910
30th November 1910
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley
Website : Sussex People - Masonic Roll