|1. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.133|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 59th Siege Battery Royal Garrison Artillery|
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
Probate shows: REID, Fergus Hamilton of 35 Barkston-gardens Middlesex. Captain in Royal Garrison Artillery died 16 May 1915 in France killed in action. Administration London 10 Junaury to Mary Jane Henrietta Reid, widow. Effects £4165 10s. 8d.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Doyle's Lodge of Fellowship No. 84 E.C.||Guernsey & Alderney|
|Joined :||Stewart No. 1960 E.C.||Punjab|
|Joined :||Lord Kitchener No. 3402 E.C.||Cyprus|
|Joined :||Lodge of Friendship No. 1696 E.C.||South Africa (Northern)|
11th May 1904
8th June 1904
14th September 1904
Initiated into Doyles Lodge of Fellowship No. 84 in 1904, but went on to join Lodge of Frienship No. 1696 at Port Louis Mauritius and also, in 1909, Stewart Lodge No. 1960, in Rewal Pindi and Murree. He also joined, in 1911, Lord Kitchener Lodge No. 3402, Cairo.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley