|1. Memorial:||Tower Hill Memorial||London|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.133|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||5D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of William and Annie Robinson, of 1, Devonshire Villas, Wellsted St., Hull.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: SS Whorlton|
|Action : Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations where attrition rates are in ones and twos and which do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes Merchant Navy losses.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||St Hilda No. 240 E.C.||Durham|
12th April 1898
12th September 1898
10th October 1898
47 year old Marine Engineer resident of 10 East View, South Shields. "Killed at Sea March 1918."
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley