|1. Memorial:||Malta (Capuccini) Naval Cemetery||Prot. 266.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.134|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||50D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: HMS Swiftsure|
|Action : Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations where attrition rates are in ones and twos and which do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes Merchant Navy losses.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||United Service No. 3124 E.C.||East Kent|
13th August 1909
14th January 1910
18th February 1910
Listed as a 27 year old Petty Officer, Class 1 aboard HMS Indomitable in 1909 when initiated into United Service Lodge, at Sheerness in Kent. One year of war service is shown in the contribution record which is closed out by "Died of Wounds received in Action 18th Aug 1915."
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley