|1. Memorial:||Carlisle (Dalston Road) Cemetery||9. A. 150.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.117|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||46C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 402nd M.T. Company ASC|
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
Army Service Corps - Service No.: M2/080329
Died of Wounds at Fazackerly Military Hospital, Liverpool on 13th January 1918. Probate record shows his widow is Jane Bolt, probably resident at 103 Lowther Street, Carlisle.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Border City No. 2906 E.C.||Cumberland & Westmoreland|
12th September 1912
14th November 1912
13th January 1913
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley