|1. Memorial:||Stourbridge Cemetery||D 777|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.135|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||26D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 314th Prisoner of War Company|
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
Temporary 2nd Lieutenant, Acting Captain John Henry Skidmore, Labour Corps attached 314th Prisoner of War Company.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Wanderers No. 1604 E.C.||London|
10th March 1903
7th April 1903
12th May 1903
He was excluded under Rule 175 and he re-joined 10th December 1912. Thereafter, he remained a member with absence shown during the war years after which John is recorded "Died Nov 1918" in the contribution register.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley