|1. Memorial:||Chatham Naval Memorial||31 Kent|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.135|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||18B GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Husband of Jennie Grey Smart of Prospect Villas James Road Hereford
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: HMS Glory|
|Action : Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations where attrition rates are in ones and twos and which do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes Merchant Navy losses.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||St Bede No. 1119 E.C.||Durham|
10th October 1913
29th April 1914
27th May 1914
Listed as a Draughtsman from Jarrow in 1913. "Died at Sea. Oct 1918."
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley