|1. Memorial:||Tower Hill Memorial||London|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.135|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||5B GQS|
|4. Memorial:||Liverpool Masonic Hall War Memorial||Col.4. Hope St.|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Born at Stockton. Husband of Amy Stephenson, of "Shropshire House", 59, Seabank Road, Liscard.
Thomas worked for Elders and Fyffes, Ltd.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: SS Reventazon|
|Action : Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations where attrition rates are in ones and twos and which do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes Merchant Navy losses.
Wrecksite EU On October 5th, 1918, Reventazon, on a voyage from Salonica to Port Said in ballast, was sunk by the German submarine UC-23 (Hans Georg Lübbe), 14 miles WxS of Kassandra Point, Gulf of Salonica. 15 persons were lost.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Union of Malta No. 407 E.C.||Hampshire & IOW|
|Joined :||Lodge of Harmony No. 220 E.C.||West Lancashire|
|Joined :||Victory No. 3509 E.C.||Hampshire & IOW|
1st June 1892
5th October 1892
2nd November 1892
Initiated into Union of Malta Lodge No. 407 in 1892.
Joined Victory Lodge No. 3509 on 7th November 1913
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley