|1. Memorial:||Avesnes-Le-Comte Communal Cemetery Extension||I. D. 13.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.135|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||24B GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Henry and Catherine Stevenson, of Sylvan Lake, Alberta.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 29th Squadron|
|Action : The Arras Offensive and associated actions|
9 April - 16 June 1917. The Arras Offensive consisted of a series of linked attacks starting with the Anglo Canadian assault on the dominant Vimy Ridge feature through the battles in the Scarpe River valley and up to the assaults on the Hindenburg line in the summer of 1917.
Killed in Action in a Nieuport 23 serial B1655 Source; David Barnes
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Castle No. 1436 E.C.||East Kent|
11th September 1916
20th November 1911
18th December 1911
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley