|1. Memorial:||Grevillers British Cemetery||XVI. E. 1.|
|2. Memorial:||The (1933) Scroll - Roll of Honour||25C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Helena Stubbs, of Hatton St., Karori, Wellington, New Zealand, and the late Charles Stubbs; husband of Eileen Stubbs, of 27, Oxford Terrace, Hyde Park, London, England. Born at Wellington, New Zealand.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||New Zealand Machine Gun Battalion|
|Action :||The Final Advance in Artois|
The Final Advance in Artois occured 2nd October - 11th November 1918. Concurrently with the advances in the Somme and Arras sectors the First and Fifth British Armies continued the advance and chase the Germans back towards the Belgian border.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Wellington No. 1521 E.C.||New Zealand (North Island)|
19th July 1916
16th August 1916
13th September 1916
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Last Updated: 2017-07-29 05:37:41