|1. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.137|
|2. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||61A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Early Life :Born in Bristol to Ernest Godwin and Gertrude Elizabeth Vicker. Baptised at St. Barnabas, Bristol 21st August 1889. Married Olive nee Downham, registered at Newport Market in Q1 1917. Bank Clerk by 1911.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Machine Gun Corps|
|Action : Post War|
Post War includes all operations in all theatres up to 31st August 1921. This excludes the campaign in Russia against the Bolsheviks. It also includes men who succombed to wounds post war and who died from various causes whilst still in the services but post war.
Probate: VICKER Reginald Charles Godwin of 51 Kingsholm Road, Gloucester, Bank Clerk, died 11 November 1911 at the Wotton Lodge Nursing Home, Gloucester. Administration at Gloucester 14 January to Olive Feaver Vicker, widow. Effects £429 19s.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Maguncor No. 3806 E.C.||London|
20th January 1919
Died as an Entered Apprentice, 10 months after he was initiated. Records of the Lodge at United Grand Lodge of England shows "Died 11 Novr 19".
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley