|1. Memorial:||St. Hilaire Les Cambrai British Cemetery||C.4|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.138|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||13A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of George Thomas and Elizabeth Isabella Wilkinson, of Sheepwash, Bedlington, Northumberland; husband of Sarah Wilkinson, of 225, Westbourne Avenue, Gateshead-on-Tyne.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 281st Siege Battery Royal Garrison Artillery|
|Action : The Final Advance in Picardy|
17 October - 11 November 1918. The final stage of the British advance saw them cross the Selle and the Sambre rivers as the relentless pressure was kept on the retreating Germans. By the 11th November 1918 the British army had returned to Mons, where it all started for them back in August 1914 when it made its first contact with the Germans, and where the war stopped when the Armistice was declared on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Fawcett No. 661 E.C.||Durham|
10th January 1912
8th May 1912
6th June 1912
Rejoined Fawcett Lodge 14th February 1914
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley