|1. Document:||New Zealand WW1 Masonic List||N.Z.|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
- The Second World War 1939-1945, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: New Zealand Rifle Brigade, N.Z.E.F|
Consolidated list of Riflemen from all battalions of the New Zealand Rifle Brigade.
|Action : War Survivor|
Although many perished in times of national conflict and in the service of their country, many more survived including those interned as Prisoners of War. Stories of those who did survive are included as part of this site, especially those with high gallantry awards, those included against an external rolls of honour and those who had a distinguished career in wartime and military leaderhip.
45944 Sergeant, H Company, New Zealand Rifle Brigade Reinforcements.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Tongariro No. 705 E.C.||New Zealand (North Island)|
6th April 1917
24th April 1917
24th May 1917
Listed as a 30 year old Barrister from Wangarui at the time of his initiation into Tongariro Lodge. His dues are fully paid all the way to 1921.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley