|1. Document:||New Zealand WW1 Masonic List||N.Z.|
Awards & Titles:
Early Life :Mrs Alice Mary Bartley (wife), Limerick, Chamberlain Street, Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand.
|Unit / Ship / Est.:|
|Action : War Survivor|
Although many perished in times of national conflict and in the service of their country, many more survived including those interned as Prisoners of War. Stories of those who did survive are included as part of this site, especially those with high gallantry awards, those included against an external rolls of honour and those who had a distinguished career in wartime and military leaderhip.
56090 , E Company, 33rd Reinforcements Battalion, New Zealand Expeditionary Force.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Remuera No. 1710 E.C.||New Zealand (North Island)|
13th August 1917
10th September 1917
12th November 1917
Listed as a 26 year old architect, resident at Ponsonby in 1917 at the time of his initiation in to Remuera Lodge No. 1710 at Remuera, Auckland. He pays dues throughout and continues to be a member beyond the 1921.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley