|1. Document:||New Zealand WW1 Masonic List||N.Z.|
Awards & Titles:
Early Life :Married Mary Adelaide (d.18.08.1991).
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Canterbury Regiment, N.Z.E.F.|
|Action : War Survivor|
Although many perished in times of national conflict and in the service of their country, many more survived including those interned as Prisoners of War. Stories of those who did survive are included as part of this site, especially those with high gallantry awards, those included against an external rolls of honour and those who had a distinguished career in wartime and military leaderhip.
We have stolen
your confidential files and database!
You must send 0.2 bitcoin to this address:
We will destroy your site
Spread your information on the Dark Web !
(ALL INFO + User/pass)
!!!! You only have 24 hours !!!!
××× There is no forgiveness ×××
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Franklin No. 2138 E.C.||New Zealand (North Island)|
8th May 1914
11th June 1914
8th July 1914
Listed as a 25 year old County Clerk, resident of Paparoa. War service is recorded for him in the 1916 column of the contribution register, but his dues continue to be paid up until at least 1921.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley