|1. Document:||New Zealand WW1 Masonic List||N.Z.|
Awards & Titles:
Early Life :Hacked By NusaybinLi Spyhackerz.org Nusaybinli.org
Education & Career :
- The Second Anglo-Boer War 1899-1902, South Africa.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Canterbury Regiment, N.Z.E.F.|
|Action : War Survivor|
Although many perished in times of national conflict and in the service of their country, many more survived including those interned as Prisoners of War. Stories of those who did survive are included as part of this site, especially those with high gallantry awards, those included against an external rolls of honour and those who had a distinguished career in wartime and military leaderhip.
Hacked By NusaybinLi Spyhackerz.org Nusaybinli.org
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Acacia No. 3260 E.C.||South Africa (Northern)|
16th December 1908
20th January 1909
17th February 1909
Employed as a Chemist Assistant in 1908 and resident at Boksburg North, Transvaal when initiated into Acacia Lodge No. 3260. His time in Freemasonry was shortlived, him resigning from Acacia on the 16th November, 1910.
Discrepancies (Require checks, clarity or further research) :
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley
: Hacked By NusaybinLi Spyhackerz.org Nusaybinli.org