|1. Book:||Book of Remembrance, Freemasons Hall||Kolkata|
|2. Memorial:||Rangoon Memorial||Face 72 Yangon|
Awards & Titles:
Early Life :Son of Aken Lippert Albright and Maude Augusta Albright, later of Barton-on-Sea, Hampshire. He was born in Shortlands, Kent as "Albrecht" and had his name changed during the Great War 1914-1918, most likely due to it sounding of German descent. Both his birth record and 1911 suggest this is the case.
His father was a Civil Servant working in the Office of the High Commissioner for the Union of S. Africa. He had 5 siblings.
- The Second World War 1939-1945, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Gurkha Rifles|
Yangon, Taukkyan War Cemetery CWGC
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Mount Everest No. 2439 E.C.||Bengal|
His name, spelled ALLBRIGHT, is recorded in a book located at Freemasons Hall in Kolkata (Calcutta) bearing the following inscription:
"This book is dedicated to the Sacred Memory of Members from various Masonic Bodies of the District of Bengal who laid down their Lives in the cause of Freedom in the Great World War of 1939 - 1945".
Mount Everest Lodge No. 2439 is today Mount Everest Lebong Lodge No. 52 under the Grand Lodge of India.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley