|1. Memorial:||Sanctuary Wood Cemetery|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.118|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||13A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of the late Rev. William Carson, sometime Vicar of Girlington, Bradford, and Mrs. Carson, of Salisbury St., Skipton, Yorks.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 6/Duke of Wellington's (West Riding Regiment)|
|Action : France & Flanders|
France & Flanders covers all the dates and corresponding locations which are outside the official battle nomenclature dates on the Western Front. Therefore the actions in which these men died could be considered 'normal' trench duty - the daily attrition losses which were an everyday fact of duty on the Western Front.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Foreland No. 3209 E.C.||East Kent|
|Joined :||Prince of Wales No. 671 E.C.||West Wales|
28th October 1907
23rd May 1908
27th June 1908
Initiated into Foreland Lodge No. 3209
Joined Prince of Wales Lodge No. 671 10th May 1909
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley