|1. Memorial:||Greenwich Cemetery||Screen Wall. 3 Gen. B. 467.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.119|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||40C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||South Wales Borderers|
|Action :||Post War|
South Somerset District
Feb. 14, 1919
South Wales Borderers.
London Borough of Bexley
Greater London, England
Post War includes all operations in all theatres up to 31st August 1921. This excludes the campaign in Russia against the Bolsheviks. It also includes men who succombed to wounds post war and who died from various causes whilst still in the services but post war.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Moore Keys No. 2519 E.C.||Jamaica & The Caymans|
20th June 1918
18th July 1918
15th August 1918
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry