|1. Memorial:||Dunkirk Town Cemetery||IV. D. 3.|
|2. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||31C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of James Collett, of 2, Highfield Rd., Cape Town, South Africa. Born at Great Yarmouth.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: HMPMS Plumpton|
Mike: mineexplosion off Ostend 19th October 1918.
|Action : Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations where attrition rates are in ones and twos and which do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes Merchant Navy losses.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||United Brethren No. 1923 E.C.||Malta|
3rd October 1917
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley