|1. Book:||The Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918|
Awards & Titles:
Education & Career :
Student of Trinity College, Cambridge (1912).
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||Not Yet Known|
|Action :||No Data|
Probate: HARVEY, Frank Lennox of Beedingwood, Horsham, Sussex, died 30 October 1914 near Messines, Belgium. Probate London 26 June to Reverend Edward Douglas Lennox Harvey, Clerk and Arthur Thornton Hodgson, gentleman. Effects £354,777 0s. 9d.
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Isaac Newton University No. 859 E.C.||Cambridgeshire|
5th March 1912
30th April 1912
23rd May 1912
"Killed in Action Oct 1914"
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England