|1. Memorial:||Busigny Communal Cemetery Extension|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.125|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||8D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
|Meritorious Service Medal |
Family :Son of Rachel Agnes Heslop, of Thatch House, Tweedmouth, and the late Thomas Heslop.
Education & Career :
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: 50 BTN MACHINE GUN CORPS|
|Action : The Final Advance in Picardy|
17 October - 11 November 1918. The final stage of the British advance saw them cross the Selle and the Sambre rivers as the relentless pressure was kept on the retreating Germans. By the 11th November 1918 the British army had returned to Mons, where it all started for them back in August 1914 when it made its first contact with the Germans, and where the war stopped when the Armistice was declared on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||St David's No. 393 E.C.||Northumberland|
2nd January 1912
6th February 1912
5th March 1912
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley