|1. Book:||The Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||Not Yet Known|
|Action :||War Survivor|
Although many perished in the Great War, many survived. Stories of those that survived are included as part of this site.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Star of the West No. 2167 E.C.||Queensland|
|Joined :||Ravenswood Lodge No. 2367 E.C.||Queensland|
18th August 1913
15th September 1913
13th October 1913
George Henry Hoffman shows 4 years of War Service, but dues are paid after 1918. Not sure if George was a casualty of the war from Star in the West's records. He joined Ravenswood Lodge on the 3rd August 1921, so it is confirmed that this serving soldier was not a direct casualty of the Great War.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England