|1. Memorial:||Tower Hill Memorial||London|
|2. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||16A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of William Henry and Eliza Bascombe, of 11, Trelawney Rd., Falmouth. Born at Flushing, Falmouth.
Education & Career :
Marine Engineer (1914) Falmouth
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: SS Duchess of Cornwall|
|Action : Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations where attrition rates are in ones and twos and which do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes Merchant Navy losses.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Lodge of the Three Grand Principles No. 967 E.C.||Cornwall|
7th October 1914
3rd March 1915
7th April 1915
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley