|1. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.116|
|2. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||21C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Probate: BASKERVILLE, Joseph Henry of 43 Chevening Road, Kilburn, Middlesex. Died 3rd October 1918 at sea. Administered at London 4th February to Blanche Louise Miners (wife of George John Miners)
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Not Yet Known|
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Aldershot Camp No. 1331 E.C.||Hampshire & IOW|
|Joined :||Supera Moras No. 3326 E.C.||East Lancashire|
8th April 1914
10th June 1914
8th July 1914
The records for Aldershot Camp Lodge show that he was "Drowned 3rd Oct 1918". The records of Tarquah Lodge (Tarquah, Gold Coast, West Africa) show him listed as joining 15th May 1918, but have an annotation that he "Drowned 13th November 1918".
Discrepancies (Require checks, clarity or further research) :
No Joseph H listed in the CWGC
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley