|1. Book:||The Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||Not Yet Known|
|Action :||No Data|
Steward, R.N. (1903), Landport.
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||St Clair No. 2074 E.C.||Hampshire & IOW|
8th May 1900
8th October 1900
15th October 1900
The records of St. Clair Lodge No. 2074, Landport shows no entry for a G.H. Johnson as recorded in the 1921 Boook, but it does show a J.H. Johnson who was initiated in 1903, and also who "Died 30.12.17." He is shows as a Steward, resident at 8 Burnett Road, Gosport. He joined St Clair from United Service Lodge No. 1341, Hong Kong on 19th October 1903. He was initiated in Hong Kong 3 years earlier.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry