|1. Memorial:||Tower Hill Memorial||London|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.127|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||2C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: SS Dalewood|
|Action : Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations where attrition rates are in ones and twos and which do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes Merchant Navy losses.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||St John's No. 80 E.C.||Durham|
10th February 1903
13th July 1903
18th August 1903
The Lodge Summons for 19th April 1921 gives the following detail: In Fraternal Remembrance of our Glorious Dead: Bro. D. Jones, Master Mariner. Torpedoed. Admiralty Transport 26th February 1918.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley