|1. Grave:||East Finchley Cemetery||W. 4. 6.|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.127|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||3C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Born at Cheriton.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||National Rifle Association School of Musketry|
|Action :||Post War|
708 Warrant Officer Class II John Richard Kennedy, School of Musketry.
Formerly 1157, R.W. Kent Regt.
He is buried at East Finchley Cemetery and is afforded a Commonwealth War Grave headstone.
Post War includes all operations in all theatres up to 31st August 1921. This excludes the campaign in Russia against the Bolsheviks. It also includes men who succombed to wounds post war and who died from various causes whilst still in the services but post war.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Prince Edwin's No. 125 E.C.||East Kent|
17th July 1916
18th September 1916
16th October 1916
Despite being recorded as a Sergeant (C.E.F.?) resident at Hythe in 1916 at the time of initiation, there is no explicit war service recorded. The final annotation in the contribution record shows that he "Died 22nd March 1919."
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley