|1. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||49C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Not Yet Known|
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
There are multiple options for Phillip Kennedy.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Fidelity No. 2061 E.C.||Bengal|
|Joined :||Light in Adjoodhia No. 836 E.C.||Uttar Pradesh|
|Joined :||Sarju No. 3061 E.C.||India|
6th July 1912
3rd August 1912
18th September 1912
He was initiated into Fidelity Lodge No. 2061 when employed as a Sergeant at Ranikhet, Bengal in 1912. He took all three degrees, but resigned 30th September, 1913, probably on troop rotation.
He joined Lodge Light of Adjoodhia No. 836 at Fyzabad in January 1914 and shortly after joined Sarju Lodge No. 3061 on 7th March 1914, listed as a 37 year old Colour Sergeant based at Fyzabad. The contribution record show that he was "Killed in Action," with no date other than in the 1915 column, but for Lodge 836, he resigned as he had been posted away in September, 1914.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley