|1. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.130|
|2. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||45C GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Education & Career :
He became amember of the London Polytechnic (1 April 1898) aged 20.
His occupation was an insurance clerk, address 212 marylebone Road.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Not Yet Known|
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
His probate appears in the 1948 edition of the Wills and Administration of Probate Register: NAGLER Frederice Augustus of 75 George-street Portman-square London W.1 died 20 October 1918 at The Prince of Wales Hospital Marylebone-road London Probate London 28 July to Alice Eleanor Levy widow. Effects £218 15s. Former Grant P.R. 7 January 1919.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Polytechnic No. 2847 E.C.||London|
|Joined :||Paddington No. 3267 E.C.||London|
5th November 1904
3rd December 1904
5th January 1905
In War Service and "Died Oct 1918."
He joined Paddington Lodge No. 3267 in 1907, in which he is seen as "NAYLER". His war service is recorded and that he "Died 19th Octr 1918."
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley