|1. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.131|
|2. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||13A GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: Not Yet Known|
|Action : No Data|
No Data has been recorded for the final action, because none has yet been found. If you have any information to offer, please contact the Project Team so we can add.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Llangattock No. 2547 E.C.||South Wales|
|Joined :||Prince of Wales No. 671 E.C.||West Wales|
|Joined :||Hendre No. 3250 E.C.||South Wales|
23rd November 1896
25th January 1897
5th March 1897
Past Provincial Grand Standard Bearer
Accountant of 27, Diana Street, Cardiff. In the record of Llangattock Lodge he is shown in arrears for the war years and in the 1917 column, only the comment that he had "Died." Petitioning and founder member of Hendre Lodge in 1907, in which lodge it records his war service and then "Died on Active Service Nov 1916." He was also a joining member of Prince of Wales Lodge in 1908, again his war service is recorded, but that he "Died Jan 1917."
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley