|1. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||55D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit :||Not Yet Known|
|Action :||War Survivor|
Although many perished in times of National conflict and in the service of their country, many more survived. Stories of those who did survive are included as part of this site, especially those with Victoria or George Cross (including its predecessor - The Albert Medal), or those included against an external roll of honour.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Nuwara Eliya No. 2991 E.C.||Sri Lanka|
|Joined :||Uva No. 3429 E.C.||Sri Lanka|
15th April 1905
20th May 1905
21st September 1905
The records for the Lodge at the United Grand Lodge of England show in the registers that Henry was on war service 1918-1919 and then placed in arrears with an exclusion in 1921.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Researcher : Bruce Littley