Awards & Titles:
At present we have been unable to find any substantial information on this Brother beyond that offered by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Unit : Not Yet Known
Action : War Survivor
Although many perished in the Great War, many survived. Stories of those that survived are included as part of this site.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Freindship No. 2307 E.C.||Unknown|
|Joined :||Elthorne and Middlesex No. 2094 E.C.||London|
17th October 1903
19th December 1903
16th January 1904
He was initiated in Ajmere, Bombay in 1903 and another trace found when he is a Major in Alma Lodge, Hounslow having joined 20th November 1918 linking his membership together. In this record it shows subscriptions until at least 1921.
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Book : 1921 - Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918 - Oxford University Press
- Document : 1933 - Masonic Roll of Honour - Freemasons' Hall Vestibule - United Grand Lodge of England