|1. Memorial:||Tower Hill Memorial||London|
|2. Book:||The (1921) Masonic Roll of Honour 1914-1918||Pg.117|
|3. Memorial:||The (1940) Scroll - WW1 Roll of Honour||40D GQS|
Awards & Titles:
Family :Son of Phineas Bower, of Stoneleigh, Queensbury, Bradford. Born at Bradford.
- The First World War 1914-1918, World-wide.
|Unit / Ship / Est.: SS Paddington|
|Action : Naval Campaign|
Naval Campaign is defined as to include all sea operations where attrition rates are in ones and twos and which do not fall within specific naval battles such as Jutland, Coronel, Falklands etc. This includes Merchant Navy losses.
|Type||Lodge Name and No.||Province/District :|
|Mother :||Llangattock No. 2547 E.C.||South Wales|
1st August 1916
24th October 1916
7th January 1917
The project globally acknowledges the following as sources of information for research across the whole database:
- The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The (UK) National Archives
- Ancestry.co.uk - Genealogy, Family Trees & Family History online
- ugle.org.uk - The records of the United Grand Lodge of England including the Library and Museum of Freemasonry
- Founder Researchers : Paul Masters & Mike McCarthy
- Researcher : Bruce Littley